Burhop's Lakeside Lodge, Cabin Rental & Fishing Resort
Located on the southern shore of beautiful Lake Wisconsin, just 27 miles from Wisconsin Dells, Burhop's Lakeside Lodge features modern vacation rentals with:
1, 2, and 3 bedroom year round cabins with housekeeping for 1 to 8 people on Lake Wisconsin, with excellent swimming, boating, waterskiing and fishing right out the back door of your cottage, and enchanting scenery, including the Baraboo Bluffs across the lake. Boat landing and docks available for guest use at no extra charge. All cabins are air conditioned.
Fishing Boat & Pontoon Rentals
14 ft aluminum fishing boats equipped with dependable motors or 20 foot and 24 foot pontoons with fish finder can be rented daily or weekly. Boat landing and docks available for guest use at no extra charge.
Bait Shop & Fishing Tackle
We also feature a bait shop on premises with live bait, fishing lures and the fishing tackle.
Get a GREAT vacation deal with 10% off a stay of 3 nights or more during October 2018!
Each of our lakeside cabin rentals offers spectacular sunsets for the perfect end to a family vacation day or romantic weekend getaway.
All you need to bring is towels, food and a spirit to have Fun!
Only minutes from Wisconsin Dells and Other Area Attractions
- 18 miles of waterway for boating and fishing
- Great small boat sailing area.
- One of the largest varieties of fish species and competitive game fish in Wisconsin - Small & Largemouth bass, Crappie, Bluegill, Catfish, Lake sturgeon, Muskellunge, Musky, Bullheads, Northern pike, Walleye, Yellow perch and Trout
- Swimming area with swimming raft
- Nearby playground equipment.
- Dining and bars within walking distance.
- Free ferry at Merrimac
- Circus World Museum at Baraboo
- Devil's Lake State Park
- Parfey's Glen
- House On The Rock
- Mid-Continent Railway Museum
- Wollersheim Winery
- Susie The Duck In Lodi
- Madison's cultural activities, shopping and night life
- Ho Chunk Casino
For rates and other details, contact us or call 608-592-4802. (Kindly be noted of a slight slur in the owners voice due to a medical condition ;-)